Frequently Asked Questions
“Your nurse was there when we needed her most… My mother was discharged from the hospital on a Sunday and no other agency was willing to provide service for her on the same day. Your agency not only answered the weekend call they scheduled a nurse for an immediate visit. My mother is doing so much better thanks to you.” – Client’s Daughter, Denver
Who will need healthcare?
Answer: Those needing short-term assistance after being discharged the hospital, skilled nursing facility or rehabilitation center.
- Chronically ill, terminally ill or permanently disabled who with to remain at home.
- Those who are ill or disabled, needing assistance in their home.
- Those who need short-term relief for family members caring for a parent relative who is ill.
What services are provided?
Answer: Any services and visits that you receive will depend on the home health assessment given by our staff and your doctor. There will be a personalized plan of treatment that will be established to meet your needs. This personalized plan will help determine the different services you will be need and the duration of home visits.
When and how can I receive services?
Answer: If you have private medical health insurance, we will verify your home health care eligibility directly from your insurance. Upon receipt of any assignment of benefits, we will bill your insurance directly. We will let you know if you have any deductibles or co-payments for the services before we start the care.
Medicare and Medicaid?
Answer: If you are eligible for home health care coverage through Medicare or Medicaid, our office will bill them directly.
Do you accept direct payment?
Answer: If you are paying cash or check, we will provide you with a “CARE STATEMENT” that clearly identifies visits and hours spent by our home health care professionals. You pay only what is on your statement. We pay all taxes and insurance for our employees.
When can I receive services?
Answer: If you are paying cash or check, we will provide you with a “CARE STATEMENT” that clearly identifies visits and how we will need a home health care assessment request from your doctor. Your doctor needs to provide our company with a written order to perform a home health care assessment.
- We will verify and confirm your method of payment.
- Upon acceptance of the doctor’s request, we will look for the appropriate staff that can meet your needs. Within two days we will do the home health care assessment upon acceptance of the request of the doctor.
- Once we have confirmed appropriate staffing, the assigned staff will call you to arrange a convenient schedule for you.
- On the day of your home health assessment, the home health care professional will advise you if you are qualified for home health care. The assessment will be communicated to the doctor and to the company.
Who can I address additional questions to?
Answer: Please call 1-303-488-9999 for your questions, concerns, issues or complaints. You can speak with the patient case manager assigned to your case. The Director of Nursing or the Administrator are also available to address any other questions or concerns.
Will my info be disclosed to anyone?
Answer: All of your information remains confidential with the agency. The agency will not release any information unless authorized by you or your legal guardian/representative.