We use the cutting edge healthcare technology out in the field to deliver advanced medical care to our patients. All field staff use the iPad 2 to document in real time on a browser-based format. No paper forms to fill out! No need to come into the office! No need to mail, sync or upload data!
Per Base + Commission
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Registered Nurse, Home Health Care, Ft. Collins / Greeley, $1000 Sign On Bouns
Optimal Home Care, Inc., a leader in the Home Health Care industry, is seeking an ideal Registered Nurse candidate to support our patients in the Northern Front Range, including the communities of Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Longmont and the smaller surrounding towns. This is a FULL-TIME position and services clients both in traditional residences and living facilities.
$1000 Sign-on Bonus
Optimal Home Care, Inc. is a Colorado-owned and operated home health care and private duty agency that serves Metro Denver and the Front Range. We offer both skilled home health and non-medical home care services. Optimal Home Care is Medicare and Medicaid certified as well as CHAP accredited.
Join an Agency with…
- Outstanding Culture
- Longstanding Success
- Excellent Reputation
Established in 2004, Optimal has grown to a diverse workforce of over 300 staff and continues to grow as we strive to provide the “best home care possible,” while preserving the agency founder’s core values of Commitment, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence to meet our patient’s needs. The collaborative efforts of the Optimal team have produced a company culture of family, integrity, innovation, flexibility, personal and professional growth, and excellence. We’d love to see if Optimal and you are a fit for each other!
SCOPE OF POSITION:
- Applies nursing knowledge in assessing, diagnosing, implementing, and evaluating human response to actual or potential health problems.
- Initiates case findings, health teachings, health counseling and provision of care that supports life or restores well-being.
- Functions under the direction of the Nursing Supervisor or Director of Patient Care Services / Director of Nursing (DON).
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing whose program is accredited by the National League for Nursing.
- Must be currently licensed (in good standing) in State(s) of nursing practice.
- One-year experience as a professional nurse. (Home Healthcare experience preferred)
- Public Health Nurse preferred.
- Documentation of good physical and emotional health.
- Must meet educational/experience requirements outlined in the laws of licensure states.
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Systems access using a tablet (iPad or similar) a must.
The Nursing Supervisor of the Director of Nursing.