We use the cutting edge healthcare technology out in the field to deliver advanced medical care to our patients. All field staff use the iPad 2 to document in real time on a browser-based format. No paper forms to fill out! No need to come into the office! No need to mail, sync or upload data!
Per Base + Commission
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, Optional Car Program
Occupational Therapist, Home Health
Optimal Home Care has immediate Full-time opening for an Occupational Therapist serving our patients in the Northern Front Range including the communities of Ft. Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Longmont and the smaller surrounding towns.
Service to our clients takes place in residential care facilities and traditional residences.
Join an Industry Leader in Home Health Care with…
- Outstanding Agency Culture
- Local Ownership and Longstanding Success
- Excellent Reputation
- Competative per-visit compensation
- A Full Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, Optional Auto Use Program
- A supportive environment with superb on-boarding, and opportunities to earn CEUs
Optimal Home Care, Inc. is a Colorado-owned and operated home health care and private duty agency that serves Metro Denver and the Front Range. We offer both skilled home health and non-medical home care services. Optimal Home Care is Medicare and Medicaid certified as well as CHAP accredited.
Established in 2004, Optimal has grown to a diverse workforce of over 270 staff and continues to grow as we strive to provide the “best home care possible,” while preserving the agency founder’s core values of Commitment, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence to meet our patient’s needs. The collaborative efforts of the Optimal team have produced a company culture of family, integrity, innovation, flexibility, personal and professional growth, and excellence. We’d love to see if Optimal and you are a fit for each other!
- Graduate of an occupational therapy school
- Accredited by the Council of Medical Education of the AMA in collaboration with the American Association of Occupational Therapists and/or by the State Department of Education in the specific state where employed.
- Registered by the Occupational Therapist Association and licensed in the state of practice if the state has registration practices.
- Have at least one (1) year of appropriate experience as an O.T.
These positions report to the Rahab Services Manager and Director of Patient Clinical Services