We use the cutting edge healthcare technology out in the field to deliver advanced medical care to our patients. All field staff use the iPad 2 to document in real time on a browser-based format. No paper forms to fill out! No need to come into the office! No need to mail, sync or upload data!
Per Base + Commission
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Marketing – Sales, Home Health Care Small Market
Optimal Home Care, Inc., a Leader in the Home Health Care Industry in Colorado is seeking a Small Market (Premise) Sales & Marketing Specialist to add to their Marketing team.
This position will cover the West/Northwest Denver Area from Golden to Boulder.
Optimal Home Care, Inc., is a locally owned company. Founded in 2004 with four employees, we have grown to over 300 and have established ourselves as a premier home healthcare company. We are proud to possess
- Outstanding agency culture
- Longstanding success
- Excellent reputation
Generate revenue and increase profit margins through increased client service contract enrollment/admissions for medical and non-medical services as well as provision of other agency services.
The successful candidate in this role will facilitate and increase medical home care services in residential assisted living facilities and group homes and establish a positive working relationship with small business healthcare practices within a territory. They will support, collaborate and help in business development with other marketers in the agency. This Sales & Marketing Specialist will increase Optimal Home Care’s presence in a given territory based on referrals received.
- One year experience in a territory based marketing position (Healthcare preferred, not required)
- Exceptional motivation and self-starting skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and personal commitment to excellence
- Ability to understand and utilize resource tracking software
Reports to: COO/Marketing Consultant
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Phone
- Car Program Participation (optional)
We invite you to explore the possibility of joining our team of committed professionals.