We use the cutting edge healthcare technology out in the field to deliver advanced medical care to our patients. All field staff use the iPad 2 to document in real time on a browser-based format. No paper forms to fill out! No need to come into the office! No need to mail, sync or upload data!
Per Base + Commission
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Marketing Coordinator, Sales, Home Health Care, Denver Northern Area
Optimal Home Care, Inc. is a Colorado-owned and operated home health care and private duty agency that serves Metro Denver and the Front Range. We offer both skilled home health and non-medical home care services. Optimal Home Care is Medicare and Medicaid certified as well as CHAP accredited.
Come join a leader in the Colorado Home Health field featuring…
- Outstanding company culture
- Longstanding success
- Excellent reputation
- Benefits including Car program, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K, PTO
- Provider Relations / Marketing Coordinator – Northern Denver Suburbs – Full Time (Thornton, Brighton, Northglenn, Boulder & Longmont)
Established accounts plus building opportunity
Optimal is growing and and we are looking for the right candidate to help us continue to build our referral base and community partnerships. The territory is in the Northern and Northwest Suburbs of Denver, including Thornton, Brighton, Northglenn Boulder and Longmont. We provide a base plus a strong commission structure, benefits, cutting edge technology, a strong support and leadership team, and a great agency culture. Optimal has built a reputation of excellent patient care, strong partnerships, and a growing and adaptable agency. We recognize that our Marketing Coordinators are the cutting edge of our success. If you are interested in working with our agency that provides strong incentives for success – you need to contact us.
Marketing Coordinator Objective: The overall goal of this position is to expand and develop sales and service referrals that increase agency revenue, but also to increase operational efficiencies as a part of the Marketing Team. The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Business Development Executive, whose aim is to develop business lines of service across the agency service levels.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications:
- Proven success in Home Health Marketing or stongly related field.
- Sales / Marketing training and experience.
- Proven ability to develop and implement sales / marketing plans. o Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- B.A. in Marketing or Business preferred.
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Solicits new referrals from new and existing clients. Builds an ever- growing book of business.
- Educates the community about home care alternatives and its benefits.
- Provides In -service programs to healthcare professionals about other healthcare alternatives that are cost- effective and produce good outcomes.
- Acts as a liason between the agency and its’ clients.
- Advocates for patient rights and handles client’s issues within their scope of responsibility.
- Acts as a customer service representative to the agency’s clients.
- Participates in community programs to help educate and empower the community of their rights.
- Serves as a role model for employees and maintains a professional image at all times.
- Performs projects that may be assigned by the Administrator or Chief Operations Officer.
- Performs research and prepares agency reports.
- Participates in the agency’s training and development programs.
Established in 2004, Optimal has grown to a diverse workforce of over 300 staff and continues to grow as we strive to provide the “best home care possible,” while preserving the agency founder’s core values of Commitment, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence to meet our patient’s needs. The collaborative efforts of the Optimal team have produced a company culture of family, integrity, innovation, flexibility, personal and professional growth, and excellence. We’d love to see if Optimal and you are a fit for each other!