We use the cutting edge healthcare technology out in the field to deliver advanced medical care to our patients. All field staff use the iPad 2 to document in real time on a browser-based format. No paper forms to fill out! No need to come into the office! No need to mail, sync or upload data!
Per Base + Commission
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Licensed Practical Nurse Clinical Liaison
Optimal Home Care, Inc., a Colorado leader in the home health care industry, is seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse – Clinical Liaison for our expanding operations. Optimal Home Care is a privately owned and operated home healthcare agency featuring…
- Outstanding Company Culture
- Longstanding Success
- Excellent Reputation
The Clinical Liaison will help support and transition potential referrals and/or clients to be admitted to the agency. The Liaison is responsible to build great working relationships with the agency’s partners and vendors that will foster census growth, increase market share and improve care quality outcomes.
Scope and Objective
The Clinical Liaison will provide clinical support and guidance to the agency’s partners in transitioning their referrals for proper and appropriate admission to the agency. The Liaison will ensure healthy working relationships with our partners by meeting the needs of their patients. the Liaison will provide adequate case management oversight of cases received from the agency’s partners assigned to this person.
- Licensed Practical Nurse in good standing with Colorado license
- Minimum of one year experience in Home Healthcare
- Preferred one year clinical experience in an inpatient facility
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Case management experience preferred
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Provides clinical oversight through the referral process coming from agency’s program partners and referral sources.
- Collaborates with marketing team with their referral sources as well as agency’s program partners.
- Produces reports requested by agency’s program partners and management by due date.
- Assures a warm hand off approach to our referral sources and program partners
- Participate in case conferences, grand rounds, collaborative meetings as required by management and our program partners/referral sources.
- Assists our clinical staff with patient cases that were referred by our program partners/referral sources.
- Helps ensures that processes and protocols established are effective, efficient, appropriate and adequate to meet the needs of our program partners/referral sources.
- Attends in-services, zone meetings, marketing events that are mandatory and/or may be required by management
- Coordinates and communicates with our clinical team and field staff regarding clinical requirements requested or required by our program partners/referral sources.
- Trains and educates new hires and/or field staff/personnel assigned to our program partners/referral sources as requested.
- Helps clinical team and management resolve any conflicts or issue/concerns.
- Assists in compliance and staff accountabilities.
- Helps create new programs, processes, protocols, initiative that promotes revenue generation, operational efficiencies, regulatory compliance, team cohesiveness and morale.
The Licensed Practical Nurse – Clinical Liaison reports to the Director of Patient Clinical Services
Qualified applicants only. We look forward to seeing if you and Optimal Home Care are a great match.