We use the cutting edge healthcare technology out in the field to deliver advanced medical care to our patients. All field staff use the iPad 2 to document in real time on a browser-based format. No paper forms to fill out! No need to come into the office! No need to mail, sync or upload data!
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K
Licenced Practical Nurse, LPN, Home Health Care
Optimal Home Care, a leader in the Colorado Home Healthcare industry, is seeking a Full-time Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team of professionals. This position would cover the Greater Boulder, Louisville, Lafayette, Superior and Westminister areas, serving our clients in traditional residences and assisted living facilities.
Optimal Home Care, Inc. is a Colorado-owned and operated home health care and private duty agency that serves Metro Denver and the Front Range. We offer both skilled home health and non-medical home care services. Optimal Home Care is Medicare and Medicaid certified as well as CHAP accredited.
Join an industry Leader in Home Healthcare with…
- Outstanding Culture
- Longstanding Success
- Excellent Reputations
- Benefits Eligibility for Full-time positions (Health – Dental – Vision, 401K)
Established in 2004, Optimal has grown to a diverse workforce of over 300 staff and continues to grow as we strive to provide the “best home care possible,” while preserving the agency founder’s core values of Commitment, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence to meet our patient’s needs. The collaborative efforts of the Optimal team have produced a company culture of family, integrity, innovation, flexibility, personal and professional growth, and excellence. We’d love to see if Optimal and you are a fit for each other!
- Graduate of an approved School of Practical/Vocational Nursing.
- Must be currently licensed (in good standing) in State(s) of nursing practice.
- One (1) year experience as a professional nurse in home health care.
- Documentation of good physical condition to allow standing, bending, stretching and walking.
- Good emotional health.
- Must meet educational/experience requirements outlined in the laws of licensure states.
- Must be able to verbally communicate in the language of the client and document all client related activity practice.
Director of Nursing and/or Designated Nursing Supervisor